Each year at the end of January students, presently enrolled in Ave Maria Catholic Academy (exclusive of grade 8) will be invited to re-register for the following school year. The procedure will be as follows:
- The invitation to re-register at AMCA will be based on academic achievement, satisfactory conduct, cooperation and regular attendance throughout the school year.
- Tuition payments and fees must be up-to-date and fundraising obligations must have been fulfilled.
- Students are expected to participate in weekly Mass attendance and exhibit cooperation with the clergy.
- Students will be given a re-registration form to be completed by the parents and returned to school no later than the designated return date. The $225.00 per family registration fee MUST accompany the completed signed form. If the registration form and fees are not received by the designated date, you may forfeit your child’s place at AMCA for the following school year.
- *Tuition assistance information will also be provided. We encourage all families to complete and submit the online application for this.
- The following year’s General fee, which is non-refundable, must be paid by September 1st of the current school year.
- Your child’s registration may become null and void if there are any outstanding tuition/fees. In addition, if a behavior problem arises after the registration period, this may also nullify the registration process. If your child’s registration is invalidated because of behavior or arrears, you will be notified by letter.