This week, the fourth grade will…
- Continue to read and respond to the novel Matilda by Roald Dahl.
- Begin Math Chapter: Divide by 1-Digit Numbers.
- Wrap up Grammar: Unit 3 Verbs.
- Begin Vocabulary Unit 5.
- Introduce the Writeable pilot program.
- Work on a variety of Advent activities, including the chapter Religion workbook, to better understand this time of waiting and preparing for the birth of Jesus.
1.) Grammar: Unit 3 Verbs Test Tuesday, 12/10.
2.) Vocabulary: Unit 5 Quiz Friday, 12/13.
1.) Math: Estimate Quotients Using Multiples Worksheet page 4-5.
2.) Vocabulary: Complete Unit 5 Word Maps for words 1-5. (antique -adj., baggage, digest -v., establish, eternal) Unit 5 Quiz Friday, 12/13.
1.) Math: Remainders Worksheet page 4-7.
2.) Vocabulary: Complete Unit 5 Word Maps for words 6-10.
(haste, humid, lash -v., oppose, sensible) Unit 5 Quiz Friday, 12/13.
2.) Vocabulary: Study for Unit 5 Quiz tomorrow.