This week, the third grade will…
- Continue to review, both in and out of school, for the ELA Final using our comprehensive Review Packet.
- Continue to review, both in and out of school, for the Math Final using our comprehensive Review Packet.
- Review for our Religion Final with an interactive trivia game.
- Complete a Unit 1 (Chapters 1-3) Science Review Packet using our textbooks.
- Finalize our “Third Grade Times” newspaper projects as a wrap-up of the school year.
- Review for our Social Studies Final with an interactive trivia game.
- Take the Grade 3 Religion Final.
- Use our June Storyworks Jr. edition and its multitude of resources to strengthen our reading comprehension skills.
- Participate in Spirit Day!
Tests/Quizzes this week:
- Religion Final Exam- Thursday, 6/6
Homework for the week:
*Please note: Homework will be very light this week. In addition to the assignments below, students should be reviewing old tests and quizzes and other materials from throughout the year to prepare for the final exams. Next week is a big week, but if a little bit of studying and preparing each night starts now, it will avoid cramming for a final and the frustration it brings the night before an exam. The homework assignments below will not include when to study, as it should be done each night going forward, but you will be reminded of an upcoming final the day before.*
ELA- Complete the “Parts of Speech: Nouns vs. Adjectives” activity in the ELA Final Review Packet.
Math- Complete page 129 in the Math Final Review Packet.
ELA- Complete the “Adjective or Adverb?” activity in the ELA Final Review Packet. (Be sure to complete both the front and back!)
Math- Complete page 132 in the Math Final Review Packet.
ELA- Complete page 1 of our additional Adverb Practice Packet.
Math- Complete page 139 in the Math Final Review Packet.
Religion- Religion Final Exam tomorrow.
ELA- Complete pages 3-4 of our additional Adverb Practice Packet (front and back).
Math- Complete page 101 in the Math Final Review Packet.
- Continue reviewing for your final exams. Gather your old tests and quizzes!
- Religion books, Grammar books, Vocabulary books, and ELA, Science, Social Studies, and Math notebooks can stay HOME. Use them to review for your finals.
- Science and Social Studies textbooks have been sent home for studying. They are due BACK the day of their final.
- Go Math workbooks have been sent home but I ask that VOLUME 2 ONLY be sent back in the day of the Math final. We will be doing some additional practice in them to strengthen our math skills in preparation for fourth grade.
- *I am missing some signed & corrected tests/quizzes from the last few weeks. Please make sure I see these by Monday, 6/10 as they affect your homework grades. They will not be accepted past 6/10.*
- Continue practicing your times tables. This will greatly help you master your division facts! Use these helpful links:
No other homework! Enjoy the weekend We are in the home stretch!