This week, the third grade will…
- Begin Vocabulary Unit 10.
- Continue reviewing exercises to strengthen our skills and knowledge of Grammar Unit 5: Pronouns.
- Continue reading Frindle and review Chapters 1-5 with various activities.
- Begin an Area & Perimeter Robot Project.
- Create a tabbed booklet about Ancient China.
- Begin a research project on China in the Computer Lab.
Tests/Quizzes this week:
- Vocabulary: Unit 10- Friday, 3/29
Homework for the week:
- Vocabulary- Match the Meaning on page 102.
- Grammar- Complete the sentence review activity on page 175.
- Reading- Complete the Reading Comprehension Questions worksheet on Chapters 5 and 6 of Frindle.
Math- Chapter 11, Lesson 1 Reteach/Enrich worksheets (front and back!)
- Vocabulary- Complete the Synonyms and Antonyms activity on page 103.
- Grammar- Complete the writing review activity on page 183.
- Reading- Complete the Vocabulary Activity on Chapters 1-5 of Frindle on page one of the packet as well as the multiple choice questions on page 2.
Math- Chapter 11, Lesson 4 Reteach/Enrich worksheets (front and back!)
- Vocabulary- Complete the Sentence on page 104.
- Grammar- Complete the writing activity on page 179. Write about an invention you enjoy and be sure to use pronouns.
- Reading- Complete a Reading Log on Chapters 3 and 4 of Frindle.
Math- Chapter 11, Lesson 6 Reteach/Enrich worksheets (front and back!)
- Vocabulary- Study for Unit 10 Vocabulary Quiz. Log onto Sadlier Connect to help you study!
- Grammar- (NY Ready) Complete the Pronoun review pages on 412-413.
- Reading- Literature Circle Question Leader. Be the teacher and create 4 questions on anything we’ve read in Chapters 1-5. We will share these tomorrow with our classmates!
Math- Chapter 11, Lesson 9 Reteach/Enrich worksheets (front and back!)
- *Sign and correct your Spelling Unit 10 Quiz, Perimeter Quiz, and Reading Comprehension Test by Monday, 3/25 if you have not already done so.*
- Begin to review for our Reading Comprehension Test on Chapters 1-5 of Frindle that will be given on Tuesday, 4/2. Use the book and our classwork and homework to help you. Be sure to also study the Vocabulary words from our packet.
- Continue practicing your times tables. Use these helpful links:
No other homework! Enjoy the weekend