This week, third grade students will:
- Begin Vocabulary Unit 4.
- Continue reviewing Grammar Unit 2: Nouns in preparation for our test this week.
- Continue reading Chapters 13-17 of Sideways Stories From Wayside School.
- Begin Chapter 4: Lesson 4.5: Multiply with 7.
- Continue with Social Studies Chapter 2.
- Begin Religion: Chapter 4.
Tests/quizzes this week:
- Social Studies Chapter 2 Vocabulary Quiz- Tuesday, 11/6
- Grammar Unit 2: Nouns Test- Wednesday, 11/7
Homework for the week:
- Grammar- (Sadier) Complete Unit 2 Review on pages 70-71.
- Vocabulary- (Sadier) Complete page 40 Match the Meaning.
- Reading- Read Chapter 13 of Sideways Stories From Wayside School and complete a Reading Log.
Math- Complete Distributive Property Worksheet. Use arrays and the Distributive Property to help you.
Social Studies- Study for your Chapter 2 Vocabulary Quiz.
- Grammar- Study for Unit 2: Nouns Test.
- Vocabulary- (Sadlier) Complete page 41 Synonyms & Antonyms
- Reading- Read Chapter 14 and complete a Reading Log
Math- Complete Lesson 4.5 pgs. 219-220.
Please practice the lyrics for our Veterans Day Show tomorrow!
- Vocabulary- (Sadlier) Complete pages 42-43.
- Reading- Read Chapter 16 and complete a Reading Log.
Math- Log onto ThinkCentral and complete the online assignment.
Continue reviewing your times tables! Practice with the following helpful links:
No other homework! Enjoy the long weekend 🙂