This week, the third grade will…
- Continue with Math Chapter 4: Lesson 4.7: Patterns on the Multiplication Table.
- Continue practicing our times tables with Thanksgiving color code activities.
- Continue with Spelling Unit 5 in preparation for our quiz on Wednesday.
- Read Scholastic New Article: Braving the Flames.
- Begin practicing our songs for the Christmas Show.
- Create “My Book About Thanksgiving” and utilize our sequence skills.
- Continue with Grammar Unit 3: Verbs.
- Continue with Religion Chapter 4.
Tests/Quizzes this week:
- Reading Comprehension Test on Chapters 11-20 of Sideways Stories From Wayside School: Tuesday, 11/20
- Spelling Unit 5 Quiz: Wednesday, 11/21
Homework for the week:
- Reading- Study for Reading Comprehension Test on Chapters 11-20 of Sideways Stories From Wayside School.
- Spelling- Begin studying for Unit 5 Spelling Quiz on Wednesday, 11/21
- Grammar- (NY Ready Book) Complete pages 414-415 (Verbs).
Math: Complete Lesson 4.7 pages 233-234.
- Grammar- (Sadlier) Complete pages 90-91.
- Spelling- Study for Unit 5 Spelling Quiz
Math: Log onto ThinkCentral and complete the online assignment.
- Please empty our your blue classwork folders. All worksheets were categorized by subject (Reading, Spelling, and Science) by Mrs. Leto and can be stored somewhere safely at home. Don’t forget to return with your empty blue classwork folder on Monday!
- Continue working on your times tables! Practice with the following helpful links:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my students and your families. I am thankful to be your third grade teacher this year and wish you all a wonderful holiday and an enjoyable long weekend.
Happy Birthday, Joseph! 🙂