This week, the third grade will…
- Read and explore the January 2018 Storyworks Jr. (Scholastic Publication).
- Begin learning about one of our three countries of study, Italy.
- Review Vocabulary Units 1-5.
- Continue reviewing Grammar, Unit 3: Verbs.
- Begin Math, Chapter 5: Use Multiplication Facts
- Begin Religion, Chapter 5: We Learn About the Early Church.
Homework for the week:
- Grammar- Complete the Writing Activity on page 115.
- Continue working on your Reading Log (due Friday)
- Using our Storyworks Jr. article, complete both sides (multiple choice and short answer) of the “America’s Deadliest Disaster” Quiz Worksheet. *Be sure to come back with the article!*
Math- Log onto ThinkCentral and complete the posted assignment.
- Grammar- Complete the Unit 3 test Review on pages 118-119.
- Complete your Reading Log.
- Using our Storyworks Jr. article, complete sections 4, 5, and 6 of the “Pause & Think” packet. *Be sure to come back with the article!*
Math- Complete Lesson 5.1 pages 265-266.
- Start studying for your Unit 3 Grammar Test that will be given on Tuesday, 1/8. Use our many resources: the Sadlier workbook, the review packet, and SadlierConnect.com!
- Continue practicing your times tables. Use these helpful links:
No other homework! Enjoy the weekend.