When applying to Our Lady of Grace Catholic Academy, please submit the following documentation:
- Online Application form
- School Registration Form 2019-2020
- School Registration Form 2 year old 2019-2020
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Immunization Record
- Prior Years Report Card (if applicable) – for families applying for admission to Early Childhood – Grade 3
- Prior two years’ Report Cards – for families applying for admission to Grades 4-7
- Application Fee- $50.00 (non-refundable)- check or money order
Please note: 8th Graders are accepted only under special circumstances. If you wish to be considered for admission to 8th Grade, please contact the Principal, Ms. McManus, directly at 718-848-7440 to discuss your individual situation.
Students will be accepted into Our Lady of Grace Maria Catholic Academy for grades PK3 to 7the grade based on: Interview with parent and student, review of school records (as appropriate), submission of required documents (Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate (if Catholic), immunization record and payment of registration and application fees).
All NEW applicants in grades PK3 to 7th grade must pay a non-refundable $50.00 application fee. In addition, there is a $225.00 per family non-refundable registration fee. 8th?grade applicants are considered only under certain circumstances.
Each year at the end of January students, presently enrolled in Our Lady of Grace Catholic Academy (exclusive of grade 8) will be invited to re-register for the following school year. The procedure can be found here.